The 5 best beaches for children in Corsica: for a holiday with family
- Published: 1-07-2015
- Category: Places to See
Sandy, shallow water, easy to reach: are these the beaches that you want during your holiday in Corsica with family? On this island there are several beaches that have these characteristics. Five, in particular.
Broadly speaking, you can find Corsican best beaches for children near two of the main towns on the island: Bonifacio, on the south cost, and Ajaccio, on the west coast.
- Palombaggia. It is one of the most beautiful beaches of Corsica. Palombaggia is located few kilometers from Porto Vecchio and Bonifacio. The beach is sandy and always very crowded during summer.
- Rondinara. Another of Corsica dream places. To reach it from Bonifacio, take the N198 road and then the D158 road. It is a sandy beach located in a bay which protects it from winds and currents.
- Santa Manza. Another white sand and flat beach. To reach it from Bonifacio, just take the N198 road and then take the D60 road. Few kilometers and you will be in this small paradise for a vacation with children.
- Marinella. According to some, this is the perfect beach: quiet, with clear sea and white sand. And it is also easy to reach since it is located near Ajaccio.
- Saint-François. Don’t you like to travel to reach a beach? If so, Saint-François is the one that is right for you. It is uncrowded, sandy, very quiet. And, most of all, it is in the center of Ajaccio, overlooked by the citadel.
These are the Corsican best five beaches for children. And, before you go on holiday, you have to know two things:
- On several of these beaches there are few services: it’s better to get there with everything you need to spend the day.
- All these beaches are easy to reach by car or motorcycle.
Image source: Flickr.com/photos/kandlRelated articles