Cargèse sound system 2017: DJ, rock and electro music on the island of beauty
- Published: 7-06-2017
- Category: Events
A mix of DJ, rock and electro music. For one of the most important and anticipated music festivals that take place every year on the island of beauty in summer. We’re talking about the Cargèse sound system. That, in 2017, will be held on from August 4th to 6th.
The 2017 program
- August 4th, Friday: Collectif Play It | Âme | Jennifer Cardini | Charlotte.
- August 5th, Saturday: Sons of Beaches Records | Sonja Moonear | Enzo Siragusa | Varoslav.
- August 6th, Sunday: Fym & Mujiya | Solar Sound System | Raresh | Molly | Varhat.
Concerts that will take place on some of the most beautiful beaches in this part of the island, such as Plage de Chiuni and Plage du Peru.
For this holiday, music is the main protagonist but not the only. Why?
- First of all, Cargèse is one of the most beautiful villages in Corsica. His nickname might be “the city of the two churches”, Latin and Greek. All around, the nature invites you to enjoy walks and excursions.
- Ajaccio is located near Cargèse, moving along the coast towards south: in one day, you can see the most famous places of the city.
- Instead, moving towards north, in about a couple of hours you’ll arrive in Calvi, with its picturesque citadel overlooking a breathtaking sea.
How to get there
Ajaccio, the main town of the island, is also one of the most important ports for the ferries to Corsica. To get there from Cargèse:
- Take the D81 road towards Acqua Longa;
- From Acqua Longa, take the D31 road and follow the road signs to Cargèse.
The journey by car takes about one hour.
For further information about the 2017 edition of Cargèse sound system (complete program, any changes, tickets), you can visit the official website of the event, Cargesesoundsystem.com.
From the previous edition of the Cargèse sound system:
Image source: Flickr.com/photos/antonioarayaRelated articles