Corsica coast race 2015: one of the most beautiful races in the world
- Published: 22-09-2015
- Category: Events
Many people consider it one of the most beautiful races in the world. Wonderful panoramas, not so different from the ones in the desert and in the far Caribbean isles. In fact, hundreds of enthusiasts will come to this isle on the occasion of Corsica coast race 2015, which will be held from 25th October to 1st November.
Corsica coast race 2015 consists in six stages:
- First stage: Maccinaggio – Centuri (26th October)
- Second stage: Saint-Florent – Plage de l’Ostriconi (27th October)
- Third stage: Galeria – Col de la Croix (28th October)
- Fourth stage: Sanguinaire – Ajaccio (29th October)
- Fifth stage: Campomoro – Pianottoli (30th October)
- Sixth stage: Sperone – Port de Bonifacio (31st October)
These six stages are very variegated, with rises, wonderful beaches, small paths through strawberry trees, evergreens fields, wild coves, steep cliffs. In other words, a race for all the speed lovers.
How to reach
To take part in the various stages of Corsica coast race 2015, the main tourist ports are three:
- Bonifacio, on the southern coast of the isle of beauty
- Ajaccio, the main town of the isle, on the western coast
- Ile Rousse, on the northern coast
For further information about the 2015 edition of Corsica coast race (complete progam, eventually changes of dates, prices), you can visit the official site of the event, Corsicacoastrace.com.
Image source: Flickr.com/photos/jeanbaptistemRelated articles