Holiday in Corsica in October: the reason why to do it in 5 points
- Published: 25-08-2017
- Category: Things to Do
Do you love the sea but hate the warm climate of summer? Then, Corsica in October is your ideal destination. In the fall season you can take the best that this land has to offer, away from the chaos of crowded resorts. Take your time back and discover the wonderful Corsica, just in October. Follow us and explain why in 5 points.
- Ideal climate. October is the perfect month for a holiday in Corsica. The temperatures in autumn are mild. It’s so nice to be in the open air and the sea is still hot.
- Time to find out. Having time and way to discover a destination is not so expected. In Corsica, in October, tourist turnout falls and this island become the destination for excellence in autumn.
- Convenience. If you decide to go to Corsica in October, choose the low season for tourism and therefore you will be sure that the cost of the services will be very affordable and the hospitality will be warm and attentive.
- Places to visit. How many things to see in Corsica. The Calanche di Piana overlooking the sea, the Girolata Gulf which will offer to your eyes breathtaking views; but also the Bocche di Bonifacio and the Scala of King Aragon; The harbor of Porto Vecchio bastions and the picturesque old town of Calvi.
- Flavors tasting. What to eat in Corsica? Start with an appetizer: the typical Corsican dish is called Charcuterie and is based on delicious meats. First plate of lasagna with the delicious stufatu. Then try the brocciu, a fresh cheese similar to ricotta. Conclude with a good sweet: the fiadone, with brocciu and lemon.
You still have time to book ferries to Corsica comfortably online. In October your holiday full of relaxation awaits you!
Source Image: Pixabay.comRelated articles