How many hours does the ferry journey to Corsica take? It depends on the route
- Published: 9-01-2018
- Category: News & Info
You are planning your next holiday in Corsica. And you need fundamental information: how many hours does the ferry journey take? Well, the duration of the trip depends on the port of departure and the port of arrival.
The main routes
Shown below there are the main ferry routes to Corsica, with departure port, port of arrival and journey duration:
- Savona-Calvi: 6 hours;
- Savona-Bastia: 6 hours;
- Savona-Ile Rousse: 7 hours;
- Genoa-Bastia: 6 hours;
- Livorno-Ile Rousse: 6 hours;
- Livorno-Bastia: 4 hours;
- Portoferraio-Bastia: 1 hour and 30 minutes;
- Piombino-Bastia: 2 hours and 30 minutes;
- Piombino-Porto Vecchio: 4 hours and 30 minutes;
- Porto Torres-Porto Vecchio: 3 hours and 30 minutes;
- Porto Torres-Ajaccio: 3 hours and 45 minutes;
- Santa Teresa di Gallura-Bonifacio: 50 minutes;
- Santa Teresa di Gallura-Porto Vecchio: 1 hour and 30 minutes;
- Golfo Aranci-Porto Vecchio: 2 hours and 45 minutes.
The duration times you have seen for each individual route must be considered as average times: the journey may have a different duration but these durations will allow you to get an accurate idea of the time it will take.
Compare and book
How to check the duration of the journey? There is a very simple way: just use our online booking system. Once you have specified the route and the day of departure (and return), in a single screen you can check the duration of the journey and compare all the prices offered by the several companies, and book the tickets.
One last advice
Now you have all the main information about how long a ferry journey to Corsica takes and how to book tickets. Get a last, precious advice: embark a car, a motorcycle or, in general, your means of locomotion on the ferry. In this way, you can discover Corsica and the many reasons for which this destination is called the island of beauty.
Image source: Pixabay.comRelated articles