Foire d’Ile-Rousse 2015: the fair of handicraft and typicality
- Published: 31 August 2015
- Category: Events
Corsica in September has still a lot to give to its visitors: beaches, panoramas, traditions, romantic sceneries. And if you’re between the ones that will spend their holidays in the northern coast of the “isle of beauty”, there’s a fair that from 25th to 27th September will let you discover the typical products of the local handicraft: it’s the Foire d’Ile-Rousse 2015.
The program of Foire d’Ile-Rousse 2015:
- Artisanat de Balagne et d’ailleurs: almost 40 artisans, mainly Corsicans, will expose their products at the fair, like honey, candles, hats, sweeties, plants and jewels.
- Fête foraine: during the days of the fair there will be more than 30 attractions, both for children and adults.
- Marché de l’habillement et accessoires: you can find many accessories and ideas for your family, like decorations for your house, to unleash for your fantasy.
- Concerts and entertainments.
How to reach
Ile-Rousse it’s easy to reach starting from Bastia and Calvi, the two principal inhabited centers of Corsica.
For further information about the 2015 edition of Fiore d’Ile-Rousse (complete program, eventually changes of dates), you can visit the official site of the Tourist Office of Ile-Rousse, Ot-ile-rousse.fr.
Image source: Flickr.com/photos/massalim