Jazz in Ajaccio 2018: a last minute idea if you are living a holiday in Corsica
- Published: 26-06-2018
- Category: Events
Are you lucky enough to be spending, in these days, a holiday on the island of beauty, which in June is able to give some of its most unforgettable aspects? And are you also great music lovers, obviously of quality? Then we can offer you an idea that really suits you: the 2018 edition of Jazz in Ajaccio, to be held in the main city of Corsica from 26 to 29 June.
- 26 June: Incognito | Opening: D-Lain;
- 27 June: The Patricia Barber Trio | Opening: Barbara And The Groove;
- 28 June: Sarah McKenzie | Opening: Laurent Bruschini;
- 29 June: Lucky Peterson | Opening: Phil’n’Blues Project;
- 30 June: Joey Alexander | Opening: Art’e Sensi.
It is appropriate to say: not just music. Because Ajaccio is one of the most beautiful cities in Corsica, a destination that has so much to offer to all visitors.
- First of all, in one day you will be able to see some of the most representative places in the city, such as the cathedral and the inevitable home of Napoleon Bonaparte.
- June is beach time and in Ajaccio there are wonderful beaches: Marinella and Saint-François are just two of the beaches that will leave you speechless.
- And after the most beautiful places and beaches, it’s time to discover the surroundings of Ajaccio, which offer natural reserves and archaeological sites.
For more information on the Jazz in Ajaccio 2018 edition (any changes or additions to the program, how to participate, any changes to dates), you can consult the official website of the event, Jazzinaiacciu.com.Related articles