Marathon of Ajaccio 2017: 3 specialties for real runners
- Published: 3-03-2017
- Category: Events
There are many reasons to make a journey on the island of beauty. In your case, the main reason will be the sport. Because you are real passionate of running. And in Ajaccio, on April 2, 2017, will take place the running race for excellence: the Marathon.
As for the previous editions, the Marathon of Ajaccio will be divided into three specialties, in order to satisfy all the runners:
- The classic marathon: 42,195 kilometers
- The half marathon: 21,0975 kilometers
- The ten kilometers.
For all these specialties, the point of start and arrival will always be the statue of Sylveste Marcaggi, in Boulevard Lantivy.
The passion for the sport and for the running, in particular, was the main reason to decide to make a journey on the island. We remember you that this city is one of the most beautiful in Corsica, and that it has a lot of to offer to its tourists in spring.
Then, if you want to spend here some days:
- There is a itinerary that it will allow you to visit Ajaccio in one day and don’t miss its amazing places.
- After visiting the city there are the surroundings to discover, like Scandola, Filitosa and Girolata.
- Perhaps there will be no conditions to go to the sea, but the most beautiful beaches of Ajaccio are to see for its views.
For further information about Marathon of Ajaccio, 2017 edition (how to participate, full path, any changes in dates) you can visit the official event page, Aspttajaccioathletisme.fr/marathon.
Image source: Flickr.com/photos/kaischaperRelated articles