Musicales de Bastia 2016: great music for this autumn in Corsica
- Published: 28 September 2016
- Category: Events
A simply unique event that aims to promote the (rock, pop, jazz, blues) music from all over the world. And it is an event that makes the last days of autumn in Corsica even more special. From November 14th to 19th, the 2016 edition of Musicales de Bastia will take place.
The 2016 program:
- November 15th (Théâtre de Bastia): Dyonisos.
- November 17th (Théâtre de Bastia): Protocol Inconu | Kyle Eastwood quintet.
- November 18th (Centre culturel Alb’Oru): Les Petites Ouvreuses | Jakez Orkeztra.
- November 19th (Théâtre de Bastia): Sextuor Eponyme | Chante mais chante !, Sabrina Saraïs interprète Barbara | A Filetta & Yilian Canizares | Tres y Compadres.
You are here thanks to your passion for music. Waiting for the several scheduled events, there’s Bastia to visit, one of the most beautiful cities of Corsica: some of the places to see are Cathédrale Saint-Jean-Baptiste, Palais des Gouverneurs, Place Saint-Nicolas and Boulevard Paoli.
For further information about the 2016 edition of Musicales de Bastia (complete program, tickets, any changes), you can visit the official website of the event, Musicales-de-bastia.com.
Image source: Flickr.com/photos/yo/173540361