The 5 most beautiful beaches along Corsica north coast
- Published: 30-04-2015
- Category: Places to See
Corsica north coast is the destination of your next holiday. And you have chosen this part of Corsica for just one reason: its beaches, renowned in the whole Europe (and not only in Europe). Do you want to know which are the most beautiful, places that you won’t forget so easily?
- Algajola. Welcome to one of the most beautiful beaches of Corsica. It’s a white sand and three kilometers long beach. A destination recommended to al kite surfers.
- Plage de Lozari. It is located exactly in the center of Corsica north coast. The beach is in Gulf of Lozari. It has a perfect crescent shape. It is easily reachable via paved path.
- Plage de Bodri. A pristine sand stripe. An unforgettable sea, whose color changes from blue to turquoise. A dream destination for all travellers who just want to lie down on a wonderful beach. Plage de Bodri is located near Ile-Rousse.
- Arinella. Near Lumio town, which is halfway between Algajola and Calvi. White sand, quiet sea, a very long littoral: Arinella is an ideal place if you are spending a holiday with children.
- Plage de Loto. One of Bastia most beautiful beaches, on the coast of Agriates desert. The real beauty of this beach is the contrast of the colors: green Mediterranean scrub, turquoise sea, white sand.
These are the 5 most beautiful beaches of Corsica north coast. To see them all, the right destination for your vacation is Ile-Rousse.