Porto Latino 2016: spend a holiday with tango, salsa and bachata
- Published: 29-06-2016
- Category: Events
Merengue, tango, salsa, bachata, flamenco. In other words: the best that Latin music can offer. Plus electro swing and electro rock. In an awaited event on the northern coast of the island of beauty. In Saint Florent, to be precise. Where, from August 5th to 8th, the 2016 edition of Porto Latino will take place.
Saint Florent is a sort of theatre overlooking sea of Corsica and desert of Agriates. And will be the location of the concerts:
- August 5th: Mydy Rabycad | Kavinsky
- August 6th: El Gato Negro | Yuri Buenaventura
- August 7th: Temenik Electric | Emir Kusturica & The NSO
- August 8th: The Shoes | Feder
Not only music:
- The desert of Agriates is one of the most pristine and wild areas of Corsica, to discover riding a motorcycle.
- Moreover, Saint Florent is not the only place to be seen along the north coast of Corsica: Calvi, Ile-Rousse and Bastia are easy to reach.
- And don’t forget that you are in Corsica. That means dream beaches, such as Algajola and Plage de Lozari.
How to get there
Bastia and Ile-Rousse are the two main ports near Saint Florent:
- To get there from Bastia, take D81 road (the journey by car takes 40 minutes);
- To get there from Ile-Rousse, take N1197 road and D81 road (the journey by car takes about one hour).
For further information about Porto Latino 2016 in Saint Floret (complete program, tickets), you can visit the official website of the event, Portolatino.fr.
Image source: Flickr.com/photos/tamtamRelated articles