Porto latino 2017: summer vacation dedicated to music, energy and fun
- Published: 9-06-2017
- Category: Events
Summer means just relaxation? Absolutely no, especially for you. You prefer to spend the summer vacation with music, energy and, of course, much fun. And the performances of international artists. Where can you find all this? In the 2017 edition of Porto latino, that will take place in Saint Florent, along the northern coast of Corsica, from August 5th to 8th.
The 2017 program
- August 5th: Calypso Rose | Puerto Candelaria.
- August 6th: Ofenbach | Broken Back.
- August 7th: René Nunes | Zucchero.
- August 8th: Deluxe | Talisco.
Not only music:
- The desert of Agriates is one of the most pristine and wild areas in Corsica: ideal for motorbikes or for those looking for heavenly beaches.
- Along the northern coast of Corsica, Saint Florent is not the only place to visit: Calvi, Ile-Rousse and Bastia are easy to reach by car.
- Don’t forget that you are in Corsica and this means beaches: two of the most beautiful along the northern coast are Algajola and Plage de Lozari.
How to get there
Bastia and Ile-Rousse are two of the main ports for ferries to Corsica. To get to Saint Florent:
- From Bastia, take the D81 road (the journey by car takes about forty minutes);
- From Ile-Rousse, take the N1197 road and the D81 road (the journey by car takes about one hour).
In both cases, follow the road signs to Saint Florent.
For further information about the 2017 edition of Porto latino in Saint Florent (complete program, any changes, tickets), you can visit the official website of the event, Portolatino.fr.
Image source: Flickr.com/photos/cuppiniRelated articles